Thank you to http://aspiestory.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. I feel honoured and humbled, thank you.
The Rules are:
Display the logo on a post.
Link to the person who nominated you.
Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
Nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively others in the blogosphere.
So here is my information:
1. I am slow to get to know, but I am really loyal and fun when you do know me.
2. I love to cook, as in really love to! And have a cookie cook book out on kindle with more books to come, (I need to edit them), which is hard as I am dyslexic!. I also write children’s books.
3. I love to learn new things but really just can’t seem to learn a language; that makes me feel silly.
4. I love people and am always glad to share time or to watch how different we all are.
5. I love to shop but not like clothes shopping but for other things, like food that are different or bargains and living in another country this is fun.
6. I always hope to help others no matter in what way, be it through blogging or raising money or giving my time and energy.
7. I can’t grow anything! Every plant dies and I do try, but I am no good at looking after plants.
8. I have run my own small care home for adults with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour to reach their independence. Yes all clients reached independence to live on their own.
9. All the animals I have at home have disabilities of one sort or another. These are the guys who really would not get a home any other way. My cat has C.P. and has to be hand fed, but he’s a great cat.
10. I believe that no matter who we are we have something wonderful to give to the world. So find that something, and share it with everyone.
Here are my nominations, each person here has offered help or hope or just given me something good to think about. You guys make blogging tons of fun. Thank you.